The Hartman Group was founded by W. Howard Hartman in 1932 in Williamsport, PA. The Wholesale Employee Benefits area was founded in 1996 and has grown to provide services to brokers and consultants assisting clients throughout Pennsylvania.
Our wholesale team differentiates itself through special relationships at our insurers, performance that outshines our competitors in areas of quote turnaround and business processing, and the general navigation of the business environment in PA from regulatory, compliance, and competitive perspectives.
Our broker partners range in size from local, family owned insurance agencies to national, publicly owned benefits consultancies. In addition to our focus on fundamentals, we are unique in our approach to assisting brokers define “out of the box” approaches to growing their businesses and adding value to their clients. Examples of past efforts:
- Carrier specific training around specific areas, such as wellness promotion, PPACA, and private exchange platforms
- Co-sponsorship of seminars on topics, such as PPACA and health care cost trends
- Co-presentation of topics, such as alternative risk transfer and self-funding
- CE and benefits training, such as Chartered Benefits Consultant (CBC)
- Financial analysis of renewals, including predictive analysis
Contact us today to learn how we can add value to your business!